|Server:||The Forgotten Server|
|Last Update:||March 1, 2021 - 08:00:37|
|Added:||February 16, 2021 - 01:12:52|
Zeal Online RL 10.41zealonline.servegame.com
Originally this server was going to be a private server for friends, but I decided to open it up to you cool people. Should have 100% uptime, or close to it, I just purchased a new computer to be a dedicated host. Hosting it on a fast 75down/75up Fios connection.
We’re trying to keep the server in the spirit of real tibia, with some modifications for convenience, like increased EXP and loot rates, and faster regeneration. Our rules are similar to real Tibia. Basically, don’t be a jerk. I am working on adding more quests from real Tibia as well as continual map updates.
IP: zealonline.servegame.com | Port: 7171 | Client: 10.41
Map: Real Tibia
Premium: Completely free!
EXP rate: 20x
Skill rate: 20x
Loot rate: 5x
Magic rate: 5x (lower than others due to fast regen)
Knight: 1 hp every second, 2 mana every 3 seconds
Paladin: 1 hp every 2 seconds, 2 mana every 2 seconds
Druid: 1 hp every 4 seconds, 2 mana every second
Sorcerer: 1 hp every 4 seconds, 2 mana every second
Elite Knight: 2 hp every second, 2 mana every 3 seconds
Royal Paladin: 1 hp every second, 2 mana every second
Elder Druid: 1 hp every 4 seconds, 3 mana every second
Master Sorcerer: 1 hp every 4 seconds, 3 mana every second
Differences between Zeal Online and Tibia
The basic idea of Zeal Online has always been to provide Tibia in its entirety for free. However, we have felt over time that some things in Tibia can be improved and made better. While we feel that questing and the world of Tibia should be preserved, we have also made several additions and improvements. We will not however make major changes that violate the “spirit” of Tibia. This list will contain most of the differences you will experience on Zeal Online. I am sure I’m misisng a few, I will update this list as they come to me.
– Increased EXP, skill, magic, and loot rates compared to normal Tibia. See “Server Info” page for exact rates.
– Regen rates while eating is faster on Zeal Online than on Tibia.
– Zeal Online is 100% free, and will stay that way. Players do not need to purchase a Premium Account to have access to all areas and features. Furthermore, we will never introduce any in-game advantage for donating money.
– Ability to start with a Level 8 character with one of the four vocations, as opposed to starting at Level 1 with no vocation.
– Several actions have been simplified using in-game commands. Type !commands in-game or see the front page on the site for a complete list.
– Zeal Online uses and is based on the 10.41 version of Tibia. Any content added after this update will not be included on Zeal Online (for now, at least).
– All items are obtainable on this server, usually as extremely rare drops from certain monsters. For example, dragon scale helmet, an item that does not drop in normal Tibia, is a very rare drop from dragon lords on Zeal Online.
– Greatly reduced the break chance of distance weapons. Also, ammunition and ice rapier now use a break chance instead of always being expended (for example, an arrow only has a 50% chance of being lost on Zeal Online).
– Obsidian Knife and Blessed Wooden Stake success chance has been increased.
– Some monsters have had their loot table adjusted, adding some items.
– Made some minor balancing changes to some items, making them either slightly better or slightly worse: ferumbras’ hat, zaoan helmet, winged helmet, post officer’s hat, necromancer shield, brotherhood shield, furious frock, crocodile boots, sandals, bunnyslippers, vampire slippers, wand of dimensions.
– Added some custom weapons and armor to the game: gatekeeper shield, glyph shield, hat of time, arcane pendant, dark lord’s brooch, jade amulet, amulet of the sand prince, floral brooch, frozen weight stone, champion’s medallion, friendship necklace, spellbook of impending doom, golden spellscroll, save the queen.
– Increased the elemental damage of enchanted weapons.
– Inceased the duration of soft boots, rainbow shield, firewalker boots.
– There is an NPC named Helga who has been added to Venore docks who buys all Rashid, djinn, Esrik, and Gnomission items with no quest reuqired, but at half price.
– There is an NPC named Clavical at the top of the northwest tower in Edron Academy who can scry for monsters, seeing if they spawned during the current day (like Orshabaal, for example).
Monsters & Raids
– Added a few custom monsters: Gnome, Cavalier, Swindlehand Sal.
– Added a few new raids, including some boss monsters: Zoralurk, Flare Knight Rikks, Evil Slavatorai Romanomanov, Boneka, Bulma Bonecrusher, Alakanizzle.
– Bonelords have been renamed to Beholders, as they were originally in Tibia. Elder Beholders become Beholder Bonelords.
– Forest Furys have been renamed to Centaurs.
– Added three new spells to the sorcerer class that should help differentiate them from the druid: orami, orami gran, and orami mas sio. These spells give mana regen, similar to utura.
– Added two new spells to mage classes: adori blank, and adori mas blank. The former creatures one blank rune at the cost of some mana and a soul point, the latter creates 10.
Quests & Outfits
– Access to the warzones can be bought from Gnomission for 3 million gold, provided the base Bigfoot Burden quest is complete and the player has achived the rank of Gnome Little Helper.
– Some quests that were not implemented or not working have been slightly changed. This includes Royal Rescue and the Blood Brothers quest.
– Added two new outfits, the gnome outfit and the monster outfit (which contains the NPC dwarf and elf). You can get these outfits by quest or by buying them with !addon.
– Most world changes are not functional here. For that reason, the Hive and the Deepling area are in a permanent Stage 3 (and Roshamuul is completely accessible). Boss monsters, like Jaul and Gaz’haragoth are raids.
– Demon Oak does not require the 6666 demon task to be completed first. However, the difficulty of the quest has been greatly increased.
– Rent is not required by houses, but a player may purchase a house from an inactive player who has not logged in for a month or greater.
– Guild halls count as regular houses here and can be bought by any player.
If you’re looking for a low-stress OT experience similar to real Tibia, I hope you’ll check us out.